What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Man Utd 1 Chelski 0

stimo

Everton showed how to not get beat by them (should have won, Terry handball), Charlton took this a step further and beat them on pens and now Utd have beat em.

For the good of the Prem, thanks Man Utd !

tonyh said:
Bastages :cry3: :tongue3: Still, if we'd won this game, the Prem race would've been over ....
Not a bad run, played 41, lost 1. Still 6 points clear :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

1 Chelsea 12 21 31
2 Wigan 11 8 25
3 Man Utd 11 5 21
4 ****nal 11 8 20

F328GTS said:
Not a bad run, played 41, lost 1. Still 6 points clear :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

1 Chelsea 12 21 31
2 Wigan 11 8 25
3 Man Utd 11 5 21
4 ****nal 11 8 20

Funny how A rsenal was edited out.

Anyway, back to the game, does anybody here think Fletcher was trying to score? Looked more like a cross back across the goal to me.

F328GTS said:

Anyway, back to the game, does anybody here think Fletcher was trying to score? Looked more like a cross back across the goal to me.
yes !
does anyone here think ronaldo caught gudjohnsen ?
no, i thought so ... cheating, diving ass hole.
where did the 4 minutes come from.
even joses' love letters did'nt work.

come on nige, swallow your pride ... you were beaten ... on to the next game.

MAN UTD RULE CHELSKI DRULE :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

tomw said:
Old Trafford Time™ isn't it? :laugh:
Absolutely, which is normally keep playing until Utd score.

Anyway, it's done and dusted now, the Champions are still top of the Premiership so no harm done. :laugh:

Dave, agree mate, pride swallowed now lets move on. :smiley:

Fletcher was trying to head the ball across the face of the goal:confused: Not being a Man U or Chelsea fan thought the game was worth watching. I thought Man U have absolutely no idea about what formation suits them, they didn't look too good going forward. I think Scholes is looking past his best, and given a lack of real talent in midfield, United will struggle to keep up with Chelsea. I couldn't believe the gaps United were allowing Chelsea to exploit at the end.

Postives: Lampard, Cole, Terry & Rooney will be good for the World Cup. Ferdinand can only get better

tommo said:
Fletcher was trying to head the ball across the face of the goal:confused: Not being a Man U or Chelsea fan thought the game was worth watching. I thought Man U have absolutely no idea about what formation suits them, they didn't look too good going forward. I think Scholes is looking past his best, and given a lack of real talent in midfield, United will struggle to keep up with Chelsea. I couldn't believe the gaps United were allowing Chelsea to exploit at the end.

Postives: Lampard, Cole, Terry & Rooney will be good for the World Cup. Ferdinand can only get better
to be perfectly honest, united were syite ... and chelsea were syiter !

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

DSC00039.jpg

DSC00041.jpg

F328GTS said:
Looks like you had great seats. How come you can post such large pics? Mods please delete. :)
yes they are good seats

don't delete, I want you to remember this day! hope your son gives you stick for the rest of the week ;)

Yep good to see Chelsea humbled again even if the auld enemy had to be the ones doing it!
I don't think Fletcher was honestly trying to score but he did and that is the winner!
Looks like Liverpool have started firing again too!:laugh:

F328GTS said:

Arsenal

Sorted it :)

F328GTS said:
Looks like you had great seats. How come you can post such large pics? Mods please delete. :)
If you host the pics yourself, on some webspace not on this site, you can post as large as you like... Although it'll make the place look untidy and you unpopular :laugh:

tomw said:
If you host the pics yourself, on some webspace not on this site, you can post as large as you like... Although it'll make the place look untidy and you unpopular :laugh:
you're the one who should worry about being unpopular :smitten: :talk2hand :ears: