What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Mileage kept on ECU

RobC

A question , I know the 360 's mileage can be down loaded I believe from the ecu, is this also the case with the 348?, for arguments sake, if the speedo has been diconnected does it still record the miles travelled in it's history?

A question , I know the 360 's mileage can be down loaded I believe from the ecu, is this also the case with the 348?, for arguments sake, if the speedo has been diconnected does it still record the miles travelled in it's history?

In a word NO, there is a speed senor on the gearbox that only sends a signal to the speedo head :thumbsup:

I shall explain my dear friends...on the 348 owners on facebook,I have a good companion called Vic, he's in south Africa,and had his car in dock so far for 5 weeks, they cannot get the speedo working for him(not a massive problem for a tech I should think),so he wants his car back as he has not long owned it, but did not want to drive it without a non working speedo,I suggested to use a gps app on a smartphone for a speedo,but he was worried about the lack of miles/kms not being recorded for the cars history ....

That Ok? :laugh: