What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

MLT & Nige - where are ya?

Chelsea are not paying well ATM and I dunno what the problem is. I think the new manager needs a clear out of over rated "stars", bit like Engerlaaand.

Chelsea are not paying well ATM and I dunno what the problem is. I think the new manager needs a clear out of over rated "stars", bit like Engerlaaand.

As long as they carry on like this for a bit longer I'm very pleased. Having taken on a bet with Tony that Spurs would finish higher, and then Harry's court case being announced a week later, I need all the head start I can get:thumbsup:

Agreed, the core of the team is still what Moriniho built in 04/05. Swapping managers every 6 months isn’t going to fix the problem - time for some new blood. Random trophy purchases by the boss a’la Shevchenko and Torres don’t help either. :thumbsdow

It was painful to watch it last night! :cry: That high defence really makes me nervous in every match these days..... It's just not working, is it? :huh: