What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Monza FI 2018 package trip ???

dinoman

Hi, does anyone know a cheap Monza Package trip for 2018 as I have been saying to myself for the last couple of years I must go at least once, so any help appreciated,Regards DM

Find & book hotel in nearby town (Milan)

Find & book cheap flights

Book seats via circuit website

Public transport to/from circuit & airport

The days of Page & Moy coach trips are long gone !

In fact that recipe can be applied to almost any GP which is part of the reason there aren't really many cheap tours - having said that a quick Google suggest £ 350 up

Can only echo the above - I've done the weekend for less than £300 before - for flights (or the train), accommodation and tickets. Plenty of cheap eats available in Milan if you're on a truly tight budget too.

As above. I went in 2010 and booked most of it separately.

Hi Thanks to all for your suggestions, an yes I think I will have a go at booking it all on line separately, just worry about getting the tickets, can anyone suggest what tickets I should get and a link to the official Monza Ticket site, as you hear of people buying tickets online and not being allowed in to venue, so again Thanks to all for the advice, Regards DM

Hi Thanks to all for your suggestions, an yes I think I will have a go at booking it all on line separately, just worry about getting the tickets, can anyone suggest what tickets I should get and a link to the official Monza Ticket site, as you hear of people buying tickets online and not being allowed in to venue, so again Thanks to all for the advice, Regards DM

I bought my F1 tickets here - https://tickets.formula1.com/ the official F1 website.

https://tickets.formula1.com/en/3293-italy-fom/ - Monza

Hi, tried to sort it out but got frustrated trying to get it all to come together so went back to my original idea which was a package so found one with Motor Sport Travel so all booked now and cannot wait, just hope it turns out well and weather is not too Hot or too wet, Regards DM
Doesn't really matter how you did more that you did. You will enjoy I'm sure.

Doesn't really matter how you did more that you did. You will enjoy I'm sure.

Exactly Malc

Eddie - the atmosphere at Monza is amazing. It's not the easiest track to get round but that is more than outweighed by the atmosphere. It just reeks history. You'll have a great time and will never forget it.

Where are you sitting?