What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Pcp rates right now?

Wilpert

Looking at upgrading from my Cali to a 458 spider (as per my my other posts)

After trade and a deposit if I spent total say 165k
My deposit and trade in total 85k
So financing 80k (ish)

I’ve tried to Google possible options but every time I do this, I get lenders who want me to input the whole thing, phone number, email etc. whilst I realise I will need to speak to somebody at some stage, I’d like some idea of what to expect when I’m actually ready to do a deal.

Anybody got any pointers here, what rate do Ferrari financial usually charge or is it a case of them tweaking it depending on how much they might get away with?

I recently enquired at my local FD and the figure quoted was 9.8%. My previous deal I had with them was 6.8% against a 458 Italia. He also said they were likely to go above 10% in the next couple of weeks. That was a couple of weeks ago now. So can only assume they have increased. There is some flexibility in their quotes depending on the deal but it's hard to knock them down.