What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Provisional 2016 F1 Calendar

jos

Date Race Circuit
03-Apr Australia Melbourne
10-Apr China Shanghai International Circuit
24-Apr Bahrain Sakhir
01-May Russia Sochi
15-May Spain Barcelona
29-May Monaco Monaco
12-Jun Canada Montreal
26-Jun Britain Silverstone
03-Jul Austria Red Bull Ring
17-Jul Europe Baku
31-Jul Germany TBC
07-Aug Hungary Hungaroring
28-Aug Belgium Spa Francorchamps
04-Sep Italy Monza
18-Sep Singapore Marina Bay
25-Sep Malaysia Sepang
09-Oct Japan Suzuka
23-Oct United States Austin
30-Oct Mexico Mexico City
13-Nov Brazil Interlagos
27-Nov Abu Dhabi Yas Marina

As shown by this year's relatively late cancellation of the German GP it is NOT yet cast in stone - more certainty in early December usually

If Ron gets every thing else wrong, at least he got that right,what an absolute complete and utter f...... clown that EJ is.

Must confess, I have nothing against the guy but I do wince whenever he gets up on the podium to do the interviews. Who makes these decisions? Some people just seem to have presence and carisma whenever they address a crowd. Not sure what the opposite is but he seems to nail it.

Must confess, I have nothing against the guy but I do wince whenever he gets up on the podium to do the interviews. Who makes these decisions? Some people just seem to have presence and carisma whenever they address a crowd. Not sure what the opposite is but he seems to nail it.

A Clown with funny trousers

Martin Brundle is to my mind the only real pro at that job. DC is OK but a bit wooden. Everyone else that I can remember doing it seems ill prepared and embarrassing. I did enjoy seeing Jean Alesi doing it because he is one of my heroes, but I think he was a bit out of his depth.

Martin Brundle is to my mind the only real pro at that job. DC is OK but a bit wooden. Everyone else that I can remember doing it seems ill prepared and embarrassing. I did enjoy seeing Jean Alesi doing it because he is one of my heroes, but I think he was a bit out of his depth.
Interesting. I don't disagree with the presentation aspect but it is quite noticeable that DC picks up on things that Brundle often misses at the time, Silverstone pit strategies were a case in point. I guess this is down to more recent involvement at the sharp end on the part of DC. He could definitely be a bit more animated though.

Next version

2016 CALENDAR:

March 20 - Australia
April 3 - Bahrain
April 17 - China
May 1 - Russia
May 15 - Spain
May 29 - Monaco
June 12 - Canada
June 19 - Europe (Baku)
July 3 - Austria
July 10 - Britain