What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Provisional F1 Calendar 2017

jos

Start planning now - confirmation usually in December - often with changes

PROVISIONAL 2017 F1 CALENDAR

March 26 Australia (Melbourne)
April 9 China (Shanghai)
April 16 Bahrain (Sakhir)
April 30 Russia (Sochi)
May 14 Spain (Barcelona)
May 28 Monaco
June 11 Canada (Montreal)*
June 18 Europe (Baku)
July 2 Austria (Red Bull Ring)
July 9 Britain (Silverstone)
July 23 Hungary (Hungaroring)
July 30 Germany (Hockenheim)*
August 27 Belgium (Spa)
September 3 Italy (Monza)
September 17 Malaysia (Sepang)
October 1 Singapore (Marina Bay)
October 8 Japan (Suzuka)
October 22 United States (Austin)
November 5 Mexico (Mexico City)
November 12 Brazil (Interlagos)*
November 26 Abu Dhabi (Yas Marina)

* Subject to confirmation

Cheers Jos,

FOS between Baku and Austria then....provisionally!

......and a question to all....if you could go to one other than Silverstone....which would it be?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers Jos,

FOS between Baku and Austria then....provisionally!

......and a question to all....if you could go to one other than Silverstone....which would it be?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Without a doubt Spa and Monza, I've been to the Monaco GP and had a seat in the most expensive stand, never been so bored! May be better if you can afford to get on one of the boats, but I doubt it, when Jackie Stewart was asked where was the best place to watch from, he said "in a beer tent with a big screen":laugh:
I've driven Spa and it's a beautiful circuit, with good viewing points, just a pity that it's in Belgium.

Without a doubt Spa and Monza, I've been to the Monaco GP and had a seat in the most expensive stand, never been so bored! May be better if you can afford to get on one of the boats, but I doubt it, when Jackie Stewart was asked where was the best place to watch from, he said "in a beer tent with a big screen":laugh:
I've driven Spa and it's a beautiful circuit, with good viewing points, just a pity that it's in Belgium.

Apart from the state of the roads, I don't see why you don't like Belgium. In any case, Spa is very close to Germany if you prefer.................

Without a doubt Spa and Monza, I've been to the Monaco GP and had a seat in the most expensive stand, never been so bored!
We find the Saturday the best day to be in the stands. For Sunday, find a nice restaurant with a screen and the noise drifting in through the windows… :thumbsup: All in all Monaco is a great experience although we know for sure the best place to watch a race is on the tv.

Apart from the state of the roads, I don't see why you don't like Belgium
:hmmm: - Belgium
That'll be enough for me! Here are my wife's notes from our road trip last year.

Attachments

• ch1-3.jpg
    ch1-3.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 193
Last edited:
Cheers....

I think we're probably doing Silverstone next year as its been a good few years.....

A mate went there this year and really enjoyed it. Met quite a few from Europe who rated it the best for atmosphere. They'd said that Spa was a great circuit but ***** facilities and nothing going on, whereas Silverstone had a real festival atmosphere....

I'm still tempted my Monaco and Spa though....

Goodwood 2017

75th Members' Meeting 18-19 March 2017

Festival of Speed 22-25 June 2017

Revival 8-10 September 2017

Also I've heard a suggestion of the possibility of a full Ferrari Days at Silverstone September 22-24 2017

Oh and Montreal is an excellent GP to visit - fun town & much to see around it

Next Version

Possibly final...

2017 FORMULA 1 CALENDAR
March 26 Australia, Melbourne
April 9 China, Shanghai
April 16 Bahrain, Sakhir
April 30 Russia, Sochi
May 14 Spain, Barcelona
May 28 Monaco, Monte Carlo
June 11 Canada, Montreal
June 25 Azerbaijan, Baku
July 9 Austria, Red Bull ring
July 16 UK, Silverstone
July 30 Hungary, Hungaroring
August 27 Belgium, Spa
September 3 Italy, Monza
September 17 Singapore, Marina Bay
October 1 Malaysia, Sepang
October 8 Japan, Suzuka
October 22 USA, Austin
October 29 Mexico, Mexico City
November 12 Brazil, Interlagos
November 26 Abu Dhabi, Yas Marina

Will any F1 driver now get offered Le Mans too ?

Silverstone going back a week is good news as otherwise it was going to clash with the FOC National meet and Concours :thumbsup: