What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Rik Mayall RIP

This is really sad. Just loved his stuff. I still continue to quote the young ones on a weekly basis ! sadly not many people know what I'm going on about.

A terrible loss of a great comic and actor and way too young to go.

Who can forget:

"Do you know 'Summer Holiday' by Cliff Richard ?"

"If you hum it, I'll smash your face in"

RIP you comic God !

Alan B'Stard lifted the wool from the eyes about the political class for the generation of viewers after those brought up with Sir Humphrey

A great loss. Alan B'stard and Lord Flashheart were absolutely brillliant.

Don't think Rik was ever quite right after that terrible quad bike accident, 16 years ago.

Without that he would have produced a great deal more superb work.

Flasheart - what a man

Best line ever from his Blackadder days

I treat my women like I treat my planes , I climb inside them twice a day and take them to heaven and back

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Rip Rik.

Will almost certainly be a complication/consequence of his very serious head injury. Poor Rik. Watched the 'Holy' episode of bottom in remembrance.

Made my teenage kids watch an episode of The Young Ones last night as they'd never seen it and are soon to be starting at university. I'm glad to say it's stood the test of time and they found it very amusing .... ok, maybe not quite as much me as I needed the asthma inhaler after 15 minutes ....