What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Running Reports - Owners wanted

Angelis

We're looking for owners or soon to be owners to write up some "Running Reports" similar to those found in Evo magazine.

Mark Collins has kindly voluntered to be the first person on board and he will be writing up his ownership experience of his 550 and maybe even his 575. :grin:

We are also looking for an editor who can look after the running reports.

Anyone else interested?

With impending sale of 360 there may be limited time on writing up on that but I am quite happy to either edit or even write up on LDV Ambulance ownership.

Angelis said:
We're looking for owners or soon to be owners to write up some "Running Reports" similar to those found in Evo magazine.

Mark Collins has kindly voluntered to be the first person on board and he will be writing up his ownership experience of his 550 and maybe even his 575. :grin:

We are also looking for an editor who can look after the running reports.

Anyone else interested?

Aint got the time but count me in. :)

F355 F1

i have done a full running report for dale

took it of the ramp and pushed it into a trailer took to birminghan NEC when i got it back to the showroom didnt run the engine but changed the oil to be on the safe side as it went 50 miles in a trailer now waiting to have it cleaned as it has some finger prints on it from pushing it as some twat didnt have gloves on

steve f said:
i have done a full running report for dale

took it of the ramp and pushed it into a trailer took to birminghan NEC when i got it back to the showroom didnt run the engine but changed the oil to be on the safe side as it went 50 miles in a trailer now waiting to have it cleaned as it has some finger prints on it from pushing it as some twat didnt have gloves on
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

So far the following people are interested in doing running reports:

Mark Collins (550/575)
Hazy (F355/Talbot sunbeam)
Ravi 355 (355)
F328NVL (328/550)

Any Dino/348/308/360/430/Daytona or any other ferrari type owners out there interested?

The reports will be put up on the main website, with links to the forum. They will be updating when and if anything interesting occurs. Even if it's in storage, readers may want to know how you store it etc.

Angelis said:
So far the following people are interested in doing running reports:

Mark Collins (550/575)
Hazy (F355/Talbot sunbeam)
Ravi 355 (355)
F328NVL (328/550)

Any Dino/348/308/360/430/Daytona or any other ferrari type owners out there interested?

The reports will be put up on the main website, with links to the forum. They will be updating when and if anything interesting occurs. Even if it's in storage, readers may want to know how you store it etc.

I'm up for it, PM format etc.

Cheers
Spart

I may be acquiring a new vehicle in the immediate future, and I'd be happy to join in this project, as long as you don't mind six words where one would do. :wink3: