What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Russ's Cafe Bar

Hazy

Well, it would have been rude not to would'nt it.

Mng and welcome to the homeless souls of Fchat. I'm out for a few hours now so PLAY NICELY!!!! :cool:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 6
Hazy said:
Well, it would have been rude not to would'nt it.

Mng and welcome to the homeless souls of Fchat. I'm out for a few hours now so PLAY NICELY!!!! :cool:

As if it would be any other way ;) .

It's funny how the "Car Cleaning, Waxing & Polishing " forum has "Never" marked against it.

Does that mean we Never clean our cars? :smiley:

Graham,

I noticed My Lay's post about "The Exorcist" being returned to a normal member. I guess he found all your posts on the other sites huh?

ric355 said:
Graham,

I noticed My Lay's post about "The Exorcist" being returned to a normal member. I guess he found all your posts on the other sites huh?
Yeah he must have been on PistonHeads. I did consider, for a brief moment, deleting what I'd said but couldn't be bothered.

I really didn't give a monkeys about him so couldn't care less what he saw

GrahamS said:
Yeah he must have been on PistonHeads. I did consider, for a brief moment, deleting what I'd said but couldn't be bothered.

got my email from him this morning will send you it

GrahamS said:

Where's Stig? Is he coming over here?