What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Serie Speciale - rear end.

Not a fan of the rear on the speciale. It looks like someones taken an angle grinder to the grill around the lights. I always thought they had a power increase, but looking at the plenum it appears not in the same way as the gtb. I do like the rest of the look too though. Not sure i could live with the rear.

Not sure i could live with the rear.
No, I think I'd need to see one in the metal. I like the grille across the lights on the back of mine, but if that looked "engineered" and crafted to "add lightness" I could probably enjoy it.

Picture 2.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ferrari-348...191644793&item=281612142483&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

Is that how they were then?
No rear grille over the lights. Not sure I like that if I'm honest, though maybe looks better "in the flesh".

Yes, the SS are all like that. No it doesn't look better in the flesh IMO. Kind of looks like someone criticised the grill at the back of the 348, possibly meaning they should go back to the round lights, so they took the grill off as an afterthought.

Not a fan of the rear on the speciale. It looks like someones taken an angle grinder to the grill around the lights. I always thought they had a power increase, but looking at the plenum it appears not in the same way as the gtb. I do like the rest of the look too though. Not sure i could live with the rear.

No power increase, in fact it's down a tad on a GTB/GTS/Euro spec Spider due to emmissions regs in the States - 312bhp compared to 320bhp for ours.

No, I think I'd need to see one in the metal. I like the grille across the lights on the back of mine, but if that looked "engineered" and crafted to "add lightness" I could probably enjoy it.

It doesn't, it looks like the back of a Pontiac or perhaps something Japanese. I am not a fan (in case I wasn't being clear :) )