What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

South West Ferrari Cars & Coffee - regular monthly event

I'm hoping to make an appearance, weather and the night before depending.:drunk:

According to the BBC weather site Sunday is supposed to be dry although the start will be damp. Obviously that will more than likely change.

Will probably be looking at arriving about 9:30 as don't want to leave before 08:00 and google tells me it takes hour and half from mine.

All starting to look like a plan :)

Will probably be looking at arriving about 9:30 as don't want to leave before 08:00 and google tells me it takes hour and half from mine.

So...early Sunday morning...target time of 1hr 10 minutes should be adequate :wink3:

Looking forward to a drive over those roads :grin:

I'm not being a wimp - I don't mind getting my car wet - BUT, weather on Sunday is not looking great.

I'm not bothered about it getting dirty as it's going into the body shop next Wed anyway to get the Swiss boot damage fixed so will need a good clean afterwards anyway.

Given that it's a 2 hour drive each way, I'd quite like to enjoy the drive rather than just driving on crap wet roads, so I'm giving advance notice that I will consider the position on Sat evening.

The forecast as always has changed over the last couple of days. Fingers crossed for Sunday.

F

Unfortunately the weather really got in the way of attending this.
Quite gutted how the torrential rain turned up for Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here. Was really looking forward to the tour and catching up with people.

Rain here hasn’t stopped since about 3 this morning, bit biblical.

Hoping next Sunday is good as it’s Prescott hill climb last cars and coffe which I do enjoy.

Not sure that my car would have been able to make it through the pools of water that quickly form at the slightest drop of rain on the lane down where she lives!. I didn't bother trying to find out:laugh:

8 of us turned up with 2 other breakfast club regulars .
Brilliant tour around the workshops and storage area for customer cars.
The workshops are run as a seperate business to the museum.
It was worth the 2 hour battle through the rain to see it all.

8 of us turned up with 2 other breakfast club regulars .
Brilliant tour around the workshops and storage area for customer cars.
The workshops are run as a seperate business to the museum.
It was worth the 2 hour battle through the rain to see it all.

Well done you and the others Phil.

Not me. Car still in bodyshop but although back with me by then I don't fancy a two hour drive each way in possibly inclement weather. I think I'll save it to the spring when I can really enjoy it.

Francis

Drop bluebottle a line on fchat.

I suspect a few will turn up weather dependant. It’s a fairly eide catchment area. Although if we have a cold snap and the salt trucks are out I suspect you will be by yourself!! Still, no queue for cooked breakfast :thumbsup: