What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

SSO Holiday Gift Guide

Not sure I agree on the driving shoes. I have tried many types and find the "knobbly rubber sole" types dont suit me, as your feet cant slide to where you want them especially if you are double declutching. In fact I actually hate driving in that style of driving shoe so I just used them as slippers in the house.

You also missed the essential 5 foot 10 leggy blonde holding my tax rebate !! she would be on my present list 🤣

Not sure I agree on the driving shoes. I have tried many types and find the "knobbly rubber sole" types dont suit me, as your feet cant slide to where you want them especially if you are double declutching. In fact I actually hate driving in that style of driving shoe so I just used them as slippers in the house.

You also missed the essential 5 foot 10 leggy blonde holding my tax rebate !! she would be on my present list 🤣
Ive got a pair of those knobbly shoes. Uppers are mint, soles are gone and cant be resoled which is a real shame as such a waste!

Ive also got a “smooth” pair from Loakes which look nice but not that comfortable for long drives.

I did buy a pair of Sparco but they seem to be made for skinny young boys!!!

Might try some pilotis next; any views on these?

And as for Christmas presents, Id like a 2 post lift please !!!