What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

The National Ferrari Owners Day

Pretty central (central for England anyway) and easy to get to. Not been to one of these for a few years but may well go to this one.

I have booked my ticket £1.50 postage)
Not sure about local or central, It's 2 hours 45 minutes for me plus any stops etc !!!:shocked:

I have booked my ticket £1.50 postage)
Not sure about local or central, It's 2 hours 45 minutes for me plus any stops etc !!!:shocked:

But there again Dorset isn't exactly 'central' Phill :laugh:

To be honest I think it's good to do them slightly more centrally, at least from time to time. I'm completely central in England at least in terms of north/south and this is still well south of me. It may be 2 hours 45 for you from down on the south coast but when they run them all the way down south it puts it out of reach except with an overnight for the half of the country north of me. I know there are more Ferraris down south but having it an hour north of the M25 is probably a fairly good compromise.

Last edited:
Don’t worry no one would ever travel that far to buy one anyway - might as well write down the value to £zero :grin:

Good point.
In that case I might try and organise a few uk trips this year without guilt.😎
Perhaps might even get to the meet if there are any hotels around this year with vacancies.

Good point.
In that case I might try and organise a few uk trips this year without guilt.😎
Perhaps might even get to the meet if there are any hotels around this year with vacancies.

I’m guessing they are a bit full? Booked a holiday let a couple months back for the summer and it was slim pickings then!

Will be down Cornwall this year so will shout when we are; hopefully in one of the toys!

Also booked for Ferrari day; nice to have something in the diary that might actually happen:thumbsup:

I booked to go last year but it was cancelled so tickets carried over I was told :thumbsup:

I’m guessing they are a bit full? Booked a holiday let a couple months back for the summer and it was slim pickings then!

Will be down Cornwall this year so will shout when we are; hopefully in one of the toys!

Also booked for Ferrari day; nice to have something in the diary that might actually happen:thumbsup:

By all means drop me a PM when you’re about. Always interested in toys if you do manage to bring one.

For the first time in many years we have booked to go....fell out with FOC after a national event a few years ago..so we are.staying overnight at a local pub ..