What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Topaz Detailing

F355GTS

Shocking waste of good kevlar - The Ferrari Enzo
Just want to say a big thanks to Darren and Maz for squeezing the 458 in for paint film after I was let down by another provider, dropped it off yesterday morning and collected it a couple of hours ago, stunning job and clearly they deserve their great reputation:thumbsup:

Just want to say a big thanks to Darren and Maz for squeezing the 458 in for paint film after I was let down by another provider, dropped it off yesterday morning and collected it a couple of hours ago, stunning job and clearly they deserve their great reputation:thumbsup:

Where do they operate from?

I will need to have the front bumper and mirrors painted next spring and want to have film put on before I drive it.

I would like to know where they are as well !

Do you have any pictures you could share with us? I'm another one considering some paint film next year after sorting a few stone chips out, is the film visible at all?

Do you have any pictures you could share with us? I'm another one considering some paint film next year after sorting a few stone chips out, is the film visible at all?

Wouldn't be possible to take a pic that shows the film but if you get about a foot away and look at the edges where it's not wrapped you can just about see it but it's pretty much invisible

Mark, Great to meet you and chat, Thank you for the comments and thank you for letting us work on your beautiful car! :thumbsup: