Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Recent content by 100badboy100

1. 100badboy100

Factory collection and 488 GTB running report- will be picture heavy!

So we are up to 6000 miles now and when cleaning her up at the weekend I thought I would check the tires and oil. Tyres - I am amazed at how well they are doing as you can see in the pictures got plenty off life left in them. Oil it's used less than a litre it was about a quarter of the way...
  2. 100badboy100

Finally got a front plate solution that I am happy with.... My carbonio mount that I have was fine but was very low and caught a few times and the plate looked a bit added on. So my new solution cost £0.90pence and a couple bits I had laying around... 2 angle brackets bent to shape Painted...
  3. 100badboy100

Been out for a good drive today organised by the local dealer. Exeter to Newquay and then lunch at Fifteen in Newquay. There were about a dozen of us in convoy. Was a good day out and nice to drive with a group of cars. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  4. 100badboy100

Engine Bay LED lighting

Hi Ok so I'm still an Essex boy at heart! Has anyone put an LED lighting kit in their engine bay? I'm looking to do it on my 488 put a red LED kit in there and wanted to know how you went about doing it? Did you buy an off the shelf kit or DIY? Where did you pull the live feed from? And how...
  5. 100badboy100

Tyre dressing?

Any recommendations for the best tyre dressing to use on my 488 I'd prefer a gel rather than a spray so it doesn't go everywhere etc...and ideally water based and no silicones.... Any ideas? Regards Michael
  6. 100badboy100

WANTED......Ferrari colour sample models

Does anyone know where i could get some of the plastic colour sample models as in the picture below. Colour irrelevant as I can paint the colour I need but want the same shape as Ferrari use.. Any ideas or leads let me know...
  7. 100badboy100

488 Exhaust Tips

Hi Does anyone have a set of 488 Exhaust tips for sale either chrome or black? I have chrome on my car and think I now want black but don't want to,powdercoat mine as I want to keep any mods like this 100% reversible. Another chrome set will be ok as I can easily get them powdercoated...
  8. 100badboy100

Italian passion of speed 10th June Cardiff

Anyone planning on going to the Italian passion of speed show in Cardiff on June the 10th? http://www.italianautomotoclub.co.uk/calendar.html I have joined the organising club and should be attending..
  9. 100badboy100

Auto-Italia Brooklands 5th May

Anyone planning to go to the auto-Italia italian car day at Brooklands on the 5th May? https://www.brooklandsmuseum.com/whats-on/auto-italia-italian-car-day I have booked my tickets already
  10. 100badboy100

Motors by the moat 12-13 May Leeds castle Kent

Anyone booked to go and show at motors by the moat at Leeds castle this year? I have sent in an application to be on thedriversunion stand, waiting to,hear back... https://www.leeds-castle.com/What’s+On/Featured+Events/Motors+by+the+Moat/
  11. 100badboy100

BHP Fuelfest 17th June Exeter Devon....

Anyone going to BHP fuel fest and showing their Car? http://www.bhpfuelfest.com/booking-forms Am thinking of attending be good to go as a group?
  12. 100badboy100

Haynes Breakfast Club 1st April

Anyone going to,the breakfast club on 1st April weather permitting?
  13. 100badboy100

A few arty pictures in my garage with some good reflections from my signs... Will write a running report at the weekend but the sum up is ......its a f@@@@ng Beast! Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  14. 100badboy100

Password reset

Can anyone help me with a password reset? Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  15. 100badboy100

Then it comes back to its new home! Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk