What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

A revised approach to discipline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
from now rob . impossible to apply retrospectively

OK but I would have been under the impression (as i suspect others would have been) that the rules are in effect from when an admin person posts them. Given the fact that i have been subjected to continual harassment regarding the Joe issue and that Joe has now clarified there were no grounds for what was being circulated AND the harassment surely the rules should apply as written at the time they were published.

If this is not the case can you pls detail the reasons why they should not be applied to those that deliberately harrassed myself and Adam Hayes following last saturdays 'rant'.

completely confused here as am sure others will be.

Lets backdate everything then, hell there will be even less on here than there are now!

Hazy and I would be banned for bloody years....:cry3:

Ade not wanting to disagree with you mate but I would probably feel similar if this had been done to me TBH and the logical point seems valid enough IMHO.

Seems a fair Question, I am sure the committee will have a good reason though Rob.:thumbsup:

Cheers

Tom

Given the fact that i have been subjected to continual harassment regarding the Joe issue and that Joe has now clarified there were no grounds for what was being circulated AND the harassment surely the rules should apply as written at the time they were published.

Ah - Joe has clarified that. Good. But I must have missed that post. Can you send me a link please :thumbsup:

This is how it works.

Discussion allowed. Hijacking of this thread NOT allowed.

I'm sorry if any of you think that this is an overly tough approach, but the events of the last three months has brought about the relisation that it is only through being tough that the mods and committee can hope restore some kind of order to this forum.

Recent events have lost us one, perhaps two moderators because they are sick of the kind of crap that this thread is intended to highlight, and we cannot continue to haemorrhage mods at that kind of rate.

Fraccie, paintsheild and KenC have also been banned for 24 hours for not heeding my polite request to not hijack this thread.

You are more than welcome to comment or discuss, and if you have any serious suggestions about how things can be improved on here, then we are all ears, but, again, PLEASE DO NOT HIJACK THIS THREAD; there are no end of places in here where banter may be shared, but in this thread it is not appropriate.

Thanks.:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.