What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Cliveden 2019 event - Sunday 9th June 2019

Angelis

As one of the original co-organisers of the event, I thought it was time to revisit the Cliveden.

I have secured 60 car parking spaces for lunch at the Cliveden. With a choice of two restaurants this will be another great event to look forward to.

Booking is only through me for this lunch and is open to supercars only (and maybe something interesting).

If you are interested in attending please get in touch via PM.

Pictures below from previous events.

Attachments

• Drivers_Union_00428.jpg
    Drivers_Union_00428.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 383
  • Drivers_Union_00414.jpg
    Drivers_Union_00414.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 364
  • Drivers_Union_00382.jpg
    Drivers_Union_00382.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 352
We now have 33 cars signed up for the lunch including:

19 Ferrari
8 Lamborghini
1 McLaren

Other upcoming meets I have organised are:

- London coffee (venue or location to be decided)
- Leeds Castle event (motors by the moat - we have cordoned off area)
- Morning meet at one of the most impressive storage facilities in the UK
- Coffee morning at a Ferrari main dealer
- The Sheesh supercar lunch

You snooze you lose!

That’ll teach me to hesitate.....it’s my b’day weekend so we’d tentatived a few days away with the kids.

Mrs M not happy :D

Last edited:
You snooze you lose!

That’ll teach me to hesitate.....it’s my b’day weekend so we’d tentatived a few days away with the kids.

Mrs M not happy :D

Mike if you're free we can add you to our table, celebrating 2 birthdays too :grin: I'm sure Sy will squeeze you in :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Any spaces left on this Sy? Would love to come along and park up; even if the lunch list is full?

Went to Cliveden a few years ago and it was a great event!

Any spaces left on this Sy? Would love to come along and park up; even if the lunch list is full?

Went to Cliveden a few years ago and it was a great event!

Have sent you a PM.

If anyone is interested, please send me a PM. It all depends now on how many spaces are available for lunch at the Cliveden.

MarkC must have been feeding the family - 2 cars!!

Yep my Daughter's birthday last Thursday and my Mum's this Friday so birthday treat, meet was fantastic and the food/ service was some of the best I've ever had :thumbsup::thumbsup: