What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Dunsfold, meet at Clacketts - 16th May 2010

sletti

So who is up for meeting at Clacketts prior to the blast down to Dunsfold?

And does anyone remember how long it took us to get to Dunsfold last year? I'm assuming at was around 45 mins in which case we probably want to meet up around 7:45 to get there for 8:30. Or am I hopelessly wide of the mark...?

Ken, Richard

No probs. If there is a pre meet there we'll swing by. Theres about 9 of us so far both PH and CS members. I,m geusing about 7:30 for us.

Ken (Kaptec):thumbsup:

i will try and join you at the Godstone intersection at 7.45am...watch out for a matt black aston

Nick

stealth :D

Good to see you on Monday nick, sorry i didnt get a chance to chat properly, was getting pulled one way and another,, i blame the guy in the yellow 430 ;)

Are you guys hitting the little chef on the A3 as well?

stealth :D

Good to see you on Monday nick, sorry i didnt get a chance to chat properly, was getting pulled one way and another,, i blame the guy in the yellow 430 ;)

Are you guys hitting the little chef on the A3 as well?

i can meet you at a3 little chef , gents-what time ?

Route to Dunsfold from The AA website says just over an hour, so perhaps we should scoot off nearer 7:30....

Oh yeah, and this route does not go down the A3 so we will not be rendezvousing with the Surrey types.

Attachments

• dunsfoldmap.jpg
    dunsfoldmap.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 139
I don't think we have time for Little Chef meet, never mind breakfast there.
Agree. Don't think you will TBH.

A reminder of timings for Sunday morning. If drivers miss the briefing, they won't get a wristband which in turn means they won't be able to go out onto the perimiter road & give rides. :shocked:

2. 8:30 – 8:45. Arrive. Please do so quietly with no revving of engines
(if there are complaints the day may not go ahead so this is very important.)

3. 9:00 – 9:30. Driver’s briefing in building 87
(the red brick building by the Top Gear hanger)

Route to Dunsfold from The AA website says just over an hour, so perhaps we should scoot off nearer 7:30....
Stig. If it helps, from my house (close to J10 / M23) it's about 25 mins to Dunsfold with light traffic.

Compas Gate will be manned from 7:00am. Pete is emailing everyone the password to give to security.

Well i will be on the inside lane from Godstone at about 7.35, then m23, so hope to pick you all up then if you don't mind a hanger on!! as i said before i will be in a matt black Aston..if you spot me before i do give me a shove i maybe asleep :eek:)