What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Free track day - 23 August 2006

daz355

Guys,
I have been asked if I can provide 30 Ferrari's for a track day at Snetterton for the 23rd of August.The day will be free for those participating however you will be required to do passenger rides for the duration of the track day( failure to provide rides will mean that you cannot attend).The day is being organised by a company who is doing a product launch( unfortunately I cannot divulge any more details at this time) and they would like only Ferrari's to attend.There will be some celebrities present and apparently Felippe Massa maybe there and he might be doing some demonstration runs in an F1 car.5 places have gone already and the first 25 people with their names down will be going.
The company have also asked if they can have some cars on display at their London HQ.

daz355 said:
Guys,
I have been asked if I can provide 30 Ferrari's for a track day at Snetterton for the 23rd of August.The day will be free for those participating however you will be required to do passenger rides for the duration of the track day( failure to provide rides will mean that you cannot attend).The day is being organised by a company who is doing a product launch( unfortunately I cannot divulge any more details at this time) and they would like only Ferrari's to attend.There will be some celebrities present and apparently Felippe Massa maybe there and he might be doing some demonstration runs in an F1 car.5 places have gone already and the first 25 people with their names down will be going.
The company have also asked if they can have some cars on display at their London HQ.

Count me in number 6

barabus said:
I ain't got the bottle Dave:cry3:

Si.... I'll take you round in mine for a leisurely lap or two if allowed! (although I understand Massa has asked for some tips off me and AndyHLS):grin:

rmdferrari said:
Si.... I'll take you round in mine for a leisurely lap or two if allowed! (although I understand Massa has asked for some tips off me and AndyHLS):grin:

I like being passengered Rich just won't take the chance in my 16 year ****box of a bus:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

rmdferrari said:

You've got enough seats to take a few passengers at a time :thumbsup: .

daz355 said:
Guys,
count me in to mate

I'm in. Book a place for Mark Allen too please:thumbsup:

Just out of interest, I am gonna be able to drive full bore with the passengers aint I??

Cant be rrsed if its just poncing about...:wink3: :wink3: :wink3:

Hazy said:
I'm in. Book a place for Mark Allen too please:thumbsup:

Just out of interest, I am gonna be able to drive full bore with the passengers aint I??

Cant be rrsed if its just poncing about...:wink3: :wink3: :wink3:
why not you do it every time you go on the track :tongue3: :tongue3:

daz355 said:
Guys,

Count me in Daz.

What are the dates for the London HQ?

daz355 said:
Guys,

Daz, how long is the session, i.e. how many hours will we have to do passenger rides for?

KenC said:
You've got enough seats to take a few passengers at a time :thumbsup: .

.... only very small ones in the back (any visiting 6th form college girls and the like will be accepted):wink3: :tongue3:

Daz, time needed there, and when ends please.