What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Instructions for volunteers for Dads Day out

mal

Thank you to all those who have volunteered to be helpers at Dads Day out next Saturday. I will post up full instructions shortly but in the meantime can you please PM me an email address to which I can send final details and your entry ticket. Please also let me have a mobile number if possible so I can contact you on the day if required.

Please be prepared for an early start as the rides start at 9.00am and therefore I need everyone on site by 8.30am if possible.

Here are the basic instructions for all my team of helpers running the pick-up and drop off areas. I will assign everyone to an area on the day.

1. The rides start at 9.00am sharp
2. Prior to that you need to sign on get a wrist band and Hi Vis vest (please bring one if you have one) so please be on site at about 8.00am if possible.
3. You all need to be signed on and in position at the start line in the pick-up point for a short safety briefing and instructions regarding your role by 8.40am
4. I will forward a map showing the parking area as soon as I get it.
5. When you arrive at security you will need to present your ticket which I will email to you (If you haven’t already can you all PM me an email address to send it to.)
6. After security turn right by the signs saying Estates Office (do not follow the general public to the main parking area.) then go straight on for about 150m
7. Follow the road round to the right then left passing close to the ‘Dakota Diner’ then drive down past the Ambulance station which will be on your left.
8. When the road turns sharp left please park in the first parking area on the right.
9. You will then have to walk down the road to the pick-up area here I will direct you to the signing on point.
10. The rides are running from 9.00am until 12.30pm and then from 1.00pm until 4.30pm (although it may go on until 5.00pm if there are still paid up people waiting)
11. It is therefore a long day so please bring some food and drink as there is little chance for a break. I will try and give people a chance for a break but it will depend on how many helpers turn up on the day. (more are welcome if you want to bring friends or family along)

I hope this is clear, but please post or PM me with any questions

Cheers

Mal

I have got contact details for all the volunteers except Dan 208GT4 and Simon SJW.

SimonSJW is a driver now, I nicked him :grin:

I have one of the PH drivers who other half would like to help, so will email you her details tonight.