What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

M3 GTR race car

Hud

A recent acquisition of mine, likely to be running this in Britcar next season

Just over 400bhp with a weight of circa 1150kg.

Full on race car with air jacks, data loggers etc

Lots of fun 😊

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 575
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    98.5 KB · Views: 591
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    98.8 KB · Views: 587
I thought I recognised the car - it was in Geoff Steel Racing when mine was in for Schrick cams & followers.

I assume it's one of Will's engines? VANOS delete, wild cams etc?

Loving that! Although white cars seem to be theme :grin:

I'm sure that'll make my 330i feel like a 348 on the track with a 430 :)

We're now entering our first season in Britcar, the racing starts this weekend on Saturday at Snetterton if anyone is local and fancies coming along.

The car will be running in the Dunlop production series for Snetterton I'm joining forces with my long term instructor of three years as there will be 2x50 min races.

For my next race (june 5th) at Donnington ..Hazy, my long term side kick and friend from Ferrarichat and Club Scud days will be partnering me.

Just spent three days testing the car at Spa, managed to get down to a 2.46 which was putting it at a similar pace to a Porsche 991 GT3RS. Plenty more to go with further geo set up and aiming for sub sub 40s on our next visit.

Attachments

• gtr06.jpg
    gtr06.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 397
Last edited:
Had a reasonable first couple of races this weekend and managed a little silverware :thumbsup:

Attachments

• snett1.jpg
    snett1.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 222
  • snett2.jpg
    snett2.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 221
Good beginnings

If yours is a pro-am series a bit of a cheeky question (to which you are welcome not to reply) but what sort of fee does the Pro half get ? :hmmm:

If yours is a pro-am series a bit of a cheeky question (to which you are welcome not to reply) but what sort of fee does the Pro half get ? :hmmm:

Amateur race series Josh, I share my seat with a guy who has taught me for the last 3yrs... I charge him nothing and he charged me nothing. The car it's upkeep and the racing costs me a small fortune however