What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

M3 GTR race car

Upped my game a bit for this season and we are competing in Britcar Endurance series 2017..

8 dates in total, each date consisting of 1x50min race followed by 1x2hr race. A mixed class grid so we will be mixed up with Ferrari, Porsche, Aston and so on which should be fun.

We're committed to five races and raising sponsorship for the remaining three. Had a few generous offers and i think we're half way there which is great news. Still looking for more if anyone is interested and able to help. This is a televised race series with high profile social media coverage from Britcar itself, so well worth a small investment IMO. Nice that three of my sponsors are people i have met through this forum :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Feel free to follow our progress through my FB page Eureka Motorsport or my IG page of the same name :)

Attachments

• brit1.jpg
    brit1.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 250
Nice. Good to hear it's going so well, Rob. Do you get in car footsge like we used to see from Tim Walker?

Still leading our class and running 8th overall in the Dunlop Britcar Endurance series.

next round Donnington on 2nd Sept, come and say hi if you're local.

were on Tv tomorrow channel 447 at 11.40am

Attachments

• 2017 07 30 Brands Hatch-3790.jpg
    2017 07 30 Brands Hatch-3790.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 332
Looks like a fun day out and well done with success. The burning question is Jesus Saves ?? does he stop understeer or oversteer :)

Overall a great season and ended up as class winners :dude:

Attachments

• IMG_9201.jpg
    IMG_9201.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 209
Last edited: