What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

My garage looks cool

I just changed the last video as it hurt my eyes.. This one is much better, still 2500 pictures condensed into 3mins with music by toby -

http://youtu.be/oCqbCApk3VY

Its interesting that the abusers I had 2 weeks ago have all been killed off, now i feel nothing but love out there :D

232000 views and an estimated earning of $237.00 not bad for doing nothing! That will go towards a new windscreen.

Great bit of guitar on those tracks - your son is very talented. Still a bit tough to watch with my old-man eyes but what I managed to take in, looked superb. It would be good if every now and them one picture stayed on just for a few seconds more so you can take it all in and rest the brain for a second. Off to have a lie down now ...

Great bit of guitar on those tracks - your son is very talented. Still a bit tough to watch with my old-man eyes but what I managed to take in, looked superb. It would be good if every now and them one picture stayed on just for a few seconds more so you can take it all in and rest the brain for a second. Off to have a lie down now ...

Thanks Andy, he is only 14!
Im trying to think of a way of making it more watchable and not 6 hours long!

Nick and toby, that video is epic ,thanks for sharing.:thumbsup:

Thanks Steve :)

Just doing a deal with a chap in Chicago to CNC 2 bucks and make a couple of side skirts for the Zonda. I'll probably fly to Chicago to pick them up in March.

Then I need to sort out the rear panel.

I have just bought a new Lotus Elise S1 screen so hopefully fitting that this weekend. 3rd time lucky, i really hope I don't break this one too!

So basically i have sort of addressed most of the bad bits the world seems to have complained about my car; I am stuck with the bonnet, I have no idea what to do with that, and I am not making a new one of those.