What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Sell or don't sell? Opinions please.

Same here. Local M-B dealer was not interested in the slightest when we told him exactly what we were looking for (white SLK 250 CDi). We bought ex-demo from Macclesfield instead and save 25% on list, which helped pay for our rather pleasant weekend away!

The local M-B guy phoned about 5 months later to ask if we were still looking, I said No. He didn't even bother to ask why not.

Back on topic, if I had the money to run an ML AMG to the pub & back, I'd get taxis & drunk !!

If your location's your postcode, it's probably the same dealer as I contacted :)

Here's the plot - the OP was considering his options for replacing his wife's ML, "Mod" suggested a Bentley GT and I suggested a Jaguar F-Pace , you said that the F-Pace was a Chelsea Tractor and that you would prefer a Panamera - the dimensions were to show that the F-Pace is smaller than the other cars!

If you have difficulty in understanding the above perhaps you know a 5 year old who can explain it to you.:laugh:

Why would you suggest that I was drunk:mad:
You patronising tw*t, I think you should re-read the thread. I simply made a tongue in cheek comment following a bit of to and fro regarding the Cayenne. Who gives a monkeys whether the F-Pace (is that a J-Car?) is smaller when the OP's original question concerned large cars anyway. Or did you just buy one?

You patronising tw*t, I think you should re-read the thread. I simply made a tongue in cheek comment following a bit of to and fro regarding the Cayenne. Who gives a monkeys whether the F-Pace (is that a J-Car?) is smaller when the OP's original question concerned large cars anyway. Or did you just buy one?

"Patronising tw*t" well that's not a very sophisticated reply :shocked:

FWIW I have an XF and the OP was/is looking for a replacement for an ML and IMHO the F-Pace is worth considering, you made a disparaging comment about it being a Chelsea Tractor.

So I wanted to add some perspective, you're obviously a bit sensitive to criticism which leads you to be agrressive therefore I'll say no more on this post.