What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

South West Ferrari Cars and Coffee 2019

Reawakening - am I correct that this is not tomorrow but next Sunday ? Just when I had a clear Sunday :hmmm:

Yeah 2nd Sunday in the month.

There is a cars and coffee at Haynes tomorrow but it’s theirs open to anything and a bit of a zoo from time to time.

Four cars this month - 355, 360, 430 and 550 - so that's one up on June, but it would be good to see a few more.

Lovely sunny day, perfect for Ferrari driving, and a good, sociable breakfast was had by all.:)

If the weather is decent at the weekend, I'll try to get to this on Sunday. Not that local so means an early-ish start - but I've had very little chance to use the 360 this year, and a run will do it good.

Let's hope the weather's good, then. Forecast looks quite promising at present. I am intending to be there, too.

Anyone else coming?

If the weather is decent at the weekend, I'll try to get to this on Sunday. Not that local so means an early-ish start - but I've had very little chance to use the 360 this year, and a run will do it good.

I’m heading down as well; down pours pending. Just picking up recored radiators to fit tonight!

I’ll be heading down from near j17 m4, if anybody wants a wee convoy!

I’m heading down as well; down pours pending. Just picking up recored radiators to fit tonight!

I’ll be heading down from near j17 m4, if anybody wants a wee convoy!

Good luck with the radiators - sooner you than me!

Yes, I could be up for a convoy. We could meet at the petrol station on the A429 at Lower Stanton St. Quintin, just north of J17 around 7.45/8.00 am, if that suits you.

I wasn't expecting to be there this Sunday (8th.), as due to be at Blenheim for the gathering of 1,001 Bentleys to celebrate the company's 100th. birthday. Unfortunately, our dog (who is in the autumn of her years) was diagnosed with severe anaemia today, so we are now awaiting results of tests and so she cannot go to our usual dog-sitter while we are away, which means we are confined to barracks. By way of compensation, I shall be able to come to Sparkford on Sunday. See you there?

Myself and another owner are going down tomorrow as the weather is good and we don't know how long it will last
If any one else is up for it see you there.

Lovely weather, and other car clubs in the field area.
Bikers day with 400 plus gathered.
Good drive back home through the country side roof down,:thumbsup: