What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Tadworth Event - 2010

Nice one sy, really like this sequence, an iconic car and a future iconic car. :thumbsup:

Attachments

• f40 and cs.jpg
    f40 and cs.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 145
Sy how can you take 275 pics and not get one of mine :cry3::cry3::cry3: :grin:

... or mine. What a tosser!! :mad::cry3::laugh:

At least I only drove 30 mins there unlike you Andy, who came from the Norvan Wastelands... again.

Top job & commitment fella. :dude::dude::dude::dude: :worthy

Sy how can you take 275 pics and not get one of mine :cry3::cry3::cry3: :grin:

I'm sure Gemm or Jonathan will have some.

I took a few in the afternoon once released from the building, problem is I have no idea which cars belong to who!!!
PM me the reg and i'll have a look through - mine won't be as good as the others though as I didnt have the SLR.

Top pictures Rich ...... who are the drivers ..... i can make out Chevy Chase, Nicolas Cage and Steve Martin :shocked::)

Thanks bud. :thumbsup:

I see Brad Pitt was there too..... though he seems to have one of those comedy "fat suits" on. :hmmm: The disguise managed to keep the ladies away. :cry: :grin: (though Suzanne Dando made a play for him) :smug:

At least I only drove 30 mins there unlike you Andy, who came from the Norvan Wastelands... again.

Top job & commitment fella. :dude::dude::dude::dude: :worthy

Rich trust me it's an absolute pleasure mate be doing it again next year :thumbsup:

hi Sarah and mines P2 MOC :thumbsup:

Sorry - doesn't look like I have it :cry:

Was only outside for the last hour or so of the day (most of this hour was spent in the blur ribbon queue waiting for the Enzo that disappeared!) which could be why I dont have a photo of you.

Unless you went to auto italia? - I might have one of it there,,,,

Donation thank you!

:thumbsup:Thank you sooo much to all the members of Club Scuderia for the amazingly generous donation, and by the way the total raised has now passed £66k. Roll on Dad's Day Out 2011!:thumbsup:

Please can anyone email me any photos they have to specialevents@thechildrenstrust.org.uk or send me a CD to: Anna Jeffcoat, The Children's Trust, Tadworth Court, Surrey KT20 5RU.

Many, many thanks for all your continued support for The Children's Trust!