Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Search results

1. L

How do you buy a Ferrari ?

Thanks - again, outstanding advice. As part of their product, they advertise on the following sites for 7 days (mine go live this weekend), and for that alone their seller’s fees are damned good value for money, let alone the incremental advice, help and guidance they gave me. “Our Advertising...
  2. L

For Sale: 1 of 7 remaining 1994 UK RHD 348 Spider in Rosso Crema (27K Miles, 2 Previous Owners, Current Owner 20yrs)

Just wanted to let you guys (and girls?) see the outcome of my decision to go with Trade Classics (below). I’ll feed back in 2 weeks’ time the outcome, but by way of reciprocal sharing of information, my initial impressions are these: - unbelievably thorough in their inspection, validation and...
  3. L

How do you buy a Ferrari ?

Mine is now In full transparency, I have a vested interest, but hey… 👍 https://www.tradeclassics.com/auctions/ferrari/1994-ferrari-348-spider-5/
  4. L

How do you store yours

This cornucopia of advice and information (CS.co.uk) should be made a condition of sale for any prospective UK buyer ;-). It’s insane how much you blokes (and ladies?) know! I didn’t know the thing about never storing the fuel tank less than 1/2 full until recently, and yet once again many of...
  5. L

For Sale: 1 of 7 remaining 1994 UK RHD 348 Spider in Rosso Crema (27K Miles, 2 Previous Owners, Current Owner 20yrs)

Again, my sincere thanks. But be under no illusion about my motives. Which Brit wouldn’t jump at the opportunity to regularly upset the German autobahn police by thrashing the life out of ambulances with lights & sirens en route to Ukraine? 🤣
  6. L

Thanks @Kyodo . You’ve been a great source of help over the years 🤙🏽.
  7. L

Just in case the link to the YouTube video (underneath the photo above) wasn't obvious: If you want it in higher definition, just email per the video.
  8. L

1994 348 Spider, 27K Miles, 2 Previous Owners, Rosso Crema Don't ask me for more information on here. It's killing me merely posting this, because many of you I've known (and counted upon) since I bought it. If someone seeing this is serious about wanting it, you'll already know what it's worth...
  9. L

Why so colour sensitive.

Great story 🤙🏽
  10. L

348 make it the best

Bartoszki, has anyone pointed out that your steering wheel is on the wrong side of the car, mate? Don’t worry. ‘The Boys’ will know how to fix it 🤙🏽. Superb watching your work bro.
  11. L

Why so colour sensitive.

And for clarification, that (chips, mileage, concourse etc.) is what’s notable about this forum: no prima donnas (or they don’t last long). Can’t wait to see what you decide, mate.
  12. L

Why so colour sensitive.

Wil, truth be told, only you can decide on this one. But at the risk of over-indulging your original questions and post, I’m going to stick my neck out… Mine is Rosso Corsa/Crema. That’s the colour kids imagine when they draw ‘raris, right? And yet secretly, I would’ve preferred black on black...
  13. L

New users post here.....

Very pretty indeed. Now all you have to do is get her resprayed in Rosso Corsa 😉👊🏼. Seriously: I still remember collecting mine 20 years ago. Dirk Diggler would’ve been proud 🤣. Just drive carefully on your way home.
  14. L

New users post here.....

Legend of clubscuderia that you may be (hmmm…ok, that you are, Jos), Thomas, Ferris Blind Al say otherwise. Dude - what are you doing? Trying to depreciate my pension 🤣🤣🤣?
  15. L

Lifeboatboy's Road Trips

Thanks Allan. Recently my appreciation of just how lucky I am (and I can only try to convince you, that I was genuinely thankful before), has multiplied off the charts. Those of us lucky enough to be in here as owners of what can only be described as: ‘dream cars’, I know won’t object to a...
  16. L

Lifeboatboy's Road Trips

How astute you are. My life took a turn since posting these. As a consequence I've spent the past 18 months about 2K miles East of home, so I haven't dipped in here as often as I once did. But thank you - it's greatly appreciated. ✊🇺🇦
  17. L

348 make it the best

Congratulations, Bartosz (y) - it looks like you're already doing great things. If I may make a suggestion? Do not be afraid to ask for help in this forum as you go along. I've had mine for nearly 20 years, and people like Nosevi, A348W, m.stojanovic, Ferrarium and many others (some of whom may...
  18. L

Lifeboatboy's Road Trips

South Coast & South Downs (new) I didn't feel it appropriate to keep reposting every time I do a trip, especially since it's now my modus operandi to just wake up, decide and go. I figure the only people that will read this might be mildly interested, and therefore won't object. So on Saturday...
  19. L

Lifeboatboy's Road Trips

I'd never taken my 348 up to Wales, so on Tuesday I shoved my tent, stove and cameras under the bonnet at about 11.00, and by mid-afternoon I was entering Wales. I thought it might be our last decent weather for the Summer, so it seemed like a good use of my time :-) Turned out I was...
  20. L

348 DIY "Restoration"

This is obvious, but for the avoidance of doubt, I’ve labelled each. 1) driver’s side - belts face in, correct way up 2) driver’s side - label unseen from out 3) driver’s side seen from opposite angle 4) passenger’s side from out 5) passenger’s side from in 6) both labels -...