Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Search results

1. Kyodo

Ferrari alarm/immobiliser question

Hi all Does anyone know if the immobilisers fitted to later Ferrari's, in my case a 2010 California would be Thatcham (Cat 1) or equivalent? I've just looked at my insurance renewal and although I specified at the time it had the factory immobiliser, the small print states theft is covered only...
  2. Kyodo

Genuine Ferrari Magic Box for sale

I've been hanging onto this for some time now but the time has come to sell my yellow & black Ferrari Magic Box. We've discussed these previously here on the Club Scuderia forum and I think we all agree that these boxes have the ability to triple the value of any object they contain. Could be...
  3. Kyodo

Ferrari 360 Bosch Ignition Coils for sale - new unused

Hi all Before I throw these out on eBay, I want to offer them to Club Scud folk first. A few years ago I bought two spare coils for our 360, to keep in the boot as spares for when we've travelled to continental Europe with the car. They're brand new, unused and have spent a happy life living...
  4. Kyodo

California Dreaming

Well, after almost eight years of ownership our 360 Modena is off to a new home. As a few people on the forum will know I've been torn for some time between our Modena which I find utterly adorable and the practicalities (for our lifestyle) of the California. Yesterday we made the leap and took...
  5. Kyodo

Ferrari 360 Modena for sale - 2000 F1

Hi Well I guess this makes it official. We're trading up to another Ferrari and that means my adorable 360 will need a new home. It hasn't been an easy decision as I adore this car but hey-ho, time moves on. I've put together lots of details and pictures, along with it's service history etc...
  6. Kyodo

Roma. Hmm...

I had the chance today to have a walk around a Roma and I must say I'm sadly a little underwhelmed. Very attractive in the pictures I thought, but this one with its silver paintwork didn't really do it for me at all. The nearby Portofino, Rosso F8 and TDF Cali T made it look almost boring. What...
  7. Kyodo

It seems I'm not a member anymore!

What happened? :shocked:
  8. Kyodo

Tyre choice (using non N-rated tyres on an old Boxster)

I've had a set of Michelin Pilot Sport 2 tyres on my 2001 Boxster S for a number of years now. Yesterday, I ordered a set of Michelin PS4 tyres in the correct sizes and speed rating (I think!) from Black Circles. Today, I just received an email stating: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - "The...
  9. Kyodo

The Porsche Museum in Stuttgart

We planning to stay a few days in the Black Forest as part of a road trip in the planning. As an option, and certainly a wet weather probability we'll only be about 50 miles from Stuttgart so a trip out to Porsche seems like a good idea. I think they only have underground parking and we'll be...
  10. Kyodo

360 Third Brake Light

Hi all. The middle brake light on the 360 seems to have stopped working although the normal brake lights are working properly. I don't have the handbook close to hand so does anyone know if it's on it's own fuse? I assume it's not and my next course of action should be to test for a current...
  11. Kyodo

360Trev

I was at Christian Lewis yesterday and had Ed show us around a car that's pretty well known to many on here - 360Trev's erm... 360. What a weapon that thing is! I don't think we've seen him on here for a little while but it was great to have a good look around a car we've heard so much about...
  12. Kyodo

Bargain Project?

:laugh: :hmmm: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ferrari-Testarossa-/162793127610?_trksid=p2141725.m3641.l6368
  13. Kyodo

Does anybody know what this is? (not model-specific)

See picture... We have one of those bluetooth Parrot phone things installed by the previous owner and we have the factory navigation Becker unit. Is this anything to do with either of those? I want to remove the Parrot system as there's a mass (mess) of cabling under the glovebox area that I...
  14. Kyodo

Ferrari Racing Days Sat/Sun

I'm sorry for creating another thread on this. So far we've covered FOC stuff, tickets etc but for me the big question - Who's going? Any particular day, any little convoys in? I assume with the absence of free tickets for owners like last time we just pitch up and pay on the gate, then park on...
  15. Kyodo

250SWB

Yesterday, a car resembling a very beautiful 250 SWB drove past our house. Silver/grey BUT a soft-top. I've only seen these with a tin roof so I wonder if it was a replica, or perhaps a reproduction? (I know GTO Engineering builds them). It really looked and sounded the part and was definitely...
  16. Kyodo

A Maranello movie - V12 production

One I hadn't seen before: https://www.facebook.com/Automotive.Technology/videos/1002415413178483/?hc_ref=OTHER&pnref=story :)
  17. Kyodo

Brooklands Supercar Sunday on July 16th ??

Is anybody heading to Brooklands for this? It's so close for me but I've never been, only ever driven past. Is it worth a trip out?
  18. Kyodo

Big Alfa crash

I know we have a few Alfa lovers here :grin: Whilst in the gym this morning, I could see a feature on a TV that had some Alfa racing and documenting a massive off - car trashed but lucky driver. It may be of interest and I believe it's here on the iPlayer for another couple of weeks or so…...
  19. Kyodo

Mazda MX5 seeks enthusiast!

Hi I placed this here rather than the 'for sale' section as it's unlikely to be something to appeal to the forum membership (generally). We're letting my wife's MX5 go, it's old and needs some work and it's as cheap as chips. I'm posting really because people know people, it may be of interest...
  20. Kyodo

Running a car periodically through the gloom of winter

This is something I've been thinking about since we've had our car, and something Pete hinted at in another thread prompted me to post this… Many cars will sit the majority of winter out, some SORN'd and others see a bit of use. We're not using ours too often so there's the question of starting...