Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Search results

1. cgt

612 Wanted

Looking for a 612 if anyone is thinking of selling. Must be mint condition and with impeccable history. Thanks
  2. cgt

Sore loser

http://www.skysports.com/f1/news/12472/10044047/watch-nico-rosberg-throws-cap-back-at-lewis-hamilton Whilst I'm not a big Hamilton fan, he has driven exceptionally well all year. The reality is Rosberg lost this championship months ago, so not sure why the big drama yesterday? Looking at...
  3. cgt

Red Bull - opinions

It's pretty clear that Bernie is working behind the scenes to prevent RB and TR leaving and give them as much leeway as possible, but the bottom line is that this mess is of their own making. The first rule in any type of business is to not fall out with your main supplier especially if you...
  4. cgt

Anyone have DB9 Experience, how reliable?

After a new daily car and while the Vantage looks great, I have realised that 40k gets me into a low mileage 2006 DB9. I'd always take a 12 over an 8 but have a concern over the build quality, anyone have experience?
  5. cgt

F430 Car Cover Set Complete

Car cover, steering wheel cover, two seat covers in original duffel bag. Purchased in 2014. Cover has light indoor use but no marks or damage and the other items are unused as I have a dry dust free garage and never felt the need. £300 posted.
  6. cgt

When did 458's get louder

Starting to look for a 458, from memory there was a specific point when the sound got much louder, not sure if this coincided with any other technical revisions. Anyone know when or which chassis number range to look for?
  7. cgt

Vettel title challenge?

Vettel is 21 points behind Rosberg, who is 21 points behind Hamilton. Rosberg seems to be only focused on Hamilton which to some extent has allowed SV to sneak up. James Allen suggests that Rosberg chose to take hard tyres in Hungary purely to cover Hamilton's strategy and paid no attention to...
  8. cgt

F430 Capristo Race Exhaust

Is it mega-loud and will it give you a headache on the motorway? Anybody here got one fitted?
  9. cgt

Max Verstappen

Most exciting new driver (forget the 'young' part) in years. Seems like the older guys can't handle being shown up by a kid. Mistake yesterday notwithstanding, he is a breath of fresh air in a pretty boring era of F1.
  10. cgt

Best Youtube video ever

ZRjGN--R4pE
  11. cgt

F430 / 430 Scud Fabspeed / Agency Power Manifolds

Purchased as I intended to upgrade but my existing manifolds have turned out to be fine so no need. Lightly used, taken off a 2009 car. £1100
  12. cgt

F430 Original Car Cover Set

In storage bag, with two seat covers, steering wheel cover and car cover with F430 logo on mirror. Purchased from main dealer for £400 approx, asking £250.
  13. cgt

SICOM CCM Discs

Ok, so it's a question that is regularly asked on here and there is a lot of rumour and misinformation about CCM discs. Ferrari will always state that aftermarket/recoated CCM discs will not work as a special code is required to fit them to the car. This is BS and Autofficina can do this job on...
  14. cgt

Mick Schumacher

Won an F4 race today. Often drivers who are siblings or relatives of greats have a huge amount of expectation on them which they fail to live up to. I guess the exceptions are Villeneuve, Hill, Rosberg. Oh and Magnusson who in four races has completely overshadowed his Dad's entire career...
  15. cgt

Kimi v Seb

egObsxlAa5U :shocked:
  16. cgt

What battery for F430

Can anyone recommend a good battery for an F430 as mine is the original and now seven years old. I noticed that unlike the 360 space is a lot more restricted above the compartment as there are additional fuses there, so I guess it has to be not so tall. I'm sure there is a better option than...
  17. cgt

Confezioni Andrea Car Cover for 360 / 355 / 430

High quality Italian indoor car cover, I think these were the official supplier Ferrari used through the late 90s/early 2000s. Cover is for a 360 and has the Ferrari lettering on it, later when the license ran out the company was not allowed to do this. I have used the cover on a 355 as well...
  18. cgt

430 CCM discs - Alternatives

If he is still here (I have not been around) 360Trev can probably answer this in a flash, but I remember Trev mentioning years ago that Corvette CCM discs were interchangeable with 430 ones. I guess it's a useful resource for people here to post alternatives. The cost of replacement discs does...
  19. cgt

LHD 348 wanted

Mileage no problem but must be properly maintained. :thumbsup:
  20. cgt

18'' Wheels wanted - 355 or 360

Thanks