What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Club Scud Welsh Weekender III - April 2018

Would there be any interest in another weekend....early September?
We would love to do Scotland but I spoke to a few at the weekend and it probably needs a week with travel and to do it justice.
Cotswolds, Peak District, Yorkshire Dales?

M

I'm likely in :thumbsup: (dependant on dates and work stuff)

May have to take someone else's wife tho' as I cant see me getting the 4 point harness requested by Alison in time :laugh: (she noticed them in Simon's 430 and asked if I could get them fitted! She also said she'd like to wear a crash helmet next time:laugh:)

Although I'd expect more of a tour type event in the suggested locations...

I am in. Cotswolds is nice but yes would be more of a tour than a road race . Unless we go back to Wales or go up to Scotland then we are unlikely to find deserted roads :cry:

Cheers Mark,

I’ve only seen the two 458’s. I wondered if I’d missed a link to then.
We were all together at that point....I think!

M

Mike D got his and posted them earlier in the thread, I know Ben's been busy and will get them asap :thumbsup:

I've also had some of mine sent through from Howyn Roberts who was at Lake Ogwen and htere's more to follow from Dafydd Philips

Last edited:
Good news on the door ding front.

Andrew from Body Tech did a top job and totally removed the dent. Interesting how he said it was quite a hard job because ally is harder to work with than steel. Which shows they really rammed my door hard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andrew from Body Tech did a top job and totally removed the dent. Interesting how he said it was quite a hard job because ally is harder to work with than steel. Which shows they really rammed my door hard.

Result.....glad you got it sorted Andy. I felt your pain [emoji106]

:thumbsup:

Ready for the part ex now andy:laugh:

Your not the only one, cleaned my car tonight and have got a couple of stone chips on my shiny new paint already :cry:

Never mind, all very worthwhile :grin:

B551323A-D363-4519-ADB7-A6405ED34DF4.jpeg

Are those all the speeding tickets ?? :grin::grin:

Thankfully not:shocked: Just some car park tickets from memorable trips:)

The lotus drivers club have their 3 day Pembrokeshire driving adventure this weekend, based in Saundersfoot. I may gate crash at some point as I'm friendly with the organiser:grin:. Shame you don't have your monster elise running, you could have joined me and terrorised them all :laugh::laugh:

More pics are coming from Ben Collins, will advise when they're available :thumbsup:

Would there be any interest in another weekend....early September?
We would love to do Scotland but I spoke to a few at the weekend and it probably needs a week with travel and to do it justice.
Cotswolds, Peak District, Yorkshire Dales?

M

Interested but time off at the weekend might not be possible, at least for Joanne.
Though if we do and it's a relaxed drive then I May bring the Alfa, if the thing is back in my possession.

Looking forward to the inaugural autumn weekender this weekend:thumbsup:

It’s got me looking back over the welsh trip and found a neat vid that we took of ssddu01.. a rare sight in a 430 :thumbsup:

https://youtu.be/y1v0zJWNBNY

Somehow in front of us, is Roy Jones (aka the slug:laugh:) in the green 488 of recent FOC mag fame.

Last edited: