What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

F1 2018 season

Another interesting race in China ,what's happened to Mercedes with another mistake in strategy and bottas faster than Hamilton.:hmmm:

The worst bit is Williams performance!!!

An interesting race; but I would hope they’d sort the aero out for next year so we can actually have some overtaking without the artificial drs system. Another race/year of overtaking in the pits!!!

The worst bit is Williams performance!!!

An interesting race; but I would hope they’d sort the aero out for next year so we can actually have some overtaking without the artificial drs system. Another race/year of overtaking in the pits!!!

Pretty much why I haven’t watched for years. ‘Teds notebook’ is the most exciting show of the whole weekend. I think they need to decide do we want to be the technological pinnacle OR be a super competitive series like NASCAR.

Can’t have both at once.

When you have teams turning up the wick to qualify and computers managing race strategy and hence drivers pace it’s not racing at all.

I want to see the best drivers racing wheel to wheel.

All this extra power/speed, I wonder if it will have a detrimental affect on engine life. Three engines is surely going to be difficult and Red Bull have already said they will run out.

All this extra power/speed, I wonder if it will have a detrimental affect on engine life. Three engines is surely going to be difficult and Red Bull have already said they will run out.

May be this season will see not the most powerful/fastest engined car's winning but the most reliable one's at least wining or getting on the podium by the end of the season. :hmmm: