What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Ferrari F430 YUM YUM

YAHOO

Looking just about right :)
And some new bits and bob's stuck on :)

Attachments

• cs3r.jpg
    cs3r.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 7,303
  • cs2r.jpg
    cs2r.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 4,634
  • cs4 s.jpg
    cs4 s.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 4,723
  • cs 1r.jpg
    cs 1r.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 4,717
  • cs5r.jpg
    cs5r.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 4,621
  • cs6f.jpg
    cs6f.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 4,593
  • cs9.jpg
    cs9.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 4,601
  • cs11.jpg
    cs11.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 4,620
The badge appears to be the Scud F430 rear badge off the challenge grille with the Italian colours superimposed over the Scuderia word.
I checked today and downunder it costs retail $285 OZ for the badge or Euro 195.
Devil

The badges are manufactured by me and i hope someone is not copying them :shocked:

They can be mounted any where but due to extream heat from engine i have had to supply carbon heat sheld for rear of badge ... If u need one please PM
£60 + POSTAGE

Attachments

• 430 b8.jpg
    430 b8.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 4,049
  • 430 b10.jpg
    430 b10.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 4,374
  • DSC00466.JPG
    DSC00466.JPG
    150.3 KB · Views: 3,636
The badges are manufactured by me and i hope someone is not copying them :shocked:

They can be mounted any where but due to extream heat from engine i have had to supply carbon heat sheld for rear of badge ... If u need one please PM
£60 + POSTAGE

Hi,
Would you have the badge in stock at the moment?

Devil

Yes several :thumbsup:

OK then I'll have one sent all the way to Oz then thanks.

If you can give me details on how you want payment (and postage) and who to etc..

Perhaps others might be interested?

PS. I have the Challenge grille 430 and I notice that the 430 Scuderia badge has 2 pins that lock in the badge from the inside.
Do you have a system of attachment like that?

Can't wait to see it and will definately post something up here on the forum once I get it downunder.
A fantastic idea and you should be congratulated.

PS. Love the impending 458 design.

Cheers.
Devil

OK then I'll have one sent all the way to Oz then thanks.

If you can give me details on how you want payment (and postage) and who to etc..

Perhaps others might be interested?

PS. I have the Challenge grille 430 and I notice that the 430 Scuderia badge has 2 pins that lock in the badge from the inside.
Do you have a system of attachment like that?

Can't wait to see it and will definately post something up here on the forum once I get it downunder.
A fantastic idea and you should be congratulated.

PS. Love the impending 458 design.

Cheers.
Devil

No probs will e mail you with details :thumbsup:

I've ordered my badge today and I can't wait to have one come all the way downunder and I bet I'll have something quite unique as I've never seen one on any 430 in Australia.
That includes a club concourse for our state about 2 weeks ago of which there were a few 430's there on display.
Thx Jase,
Regards,
Devil

I've ordered my badge today and I can't wait to have one come all the way downunder and I bet I'll have something quite unique as I've never seen one on any 430 in Australia.
That includes a club concourse for our state about 2 weeks ago of which there were a few 430's there on display.
Thx Jase,
Regards,
Devil

They are on their way :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: enjoy

It's arrived and a huge kudos to Jason for making such a wonderful badge!

Can't wait to get it on and if you F430 guys want something that should have been there in the first place from the production line, then I do urge you to buy this wonderful piece of workmanship...It's fantastic.

Great service, quick postage and he delivers with honesty.

Well done mate and as soon as I can get it on, I'll send my photos over.

Many regards and thanks ClubScuderia for the avenue to make this available for F owners as I would never have known about it.

Cheers,
Devil (Rob)
Australia

Many regards and thanks ClubScuderia for the avenue to make this available for F owners as I would never have known about it.

Cheers,
Devil (Rob)
Australia

Glad you found the forum helpful.
As you like the forum are you now going to stump up £10.00:thumbsup::grin: