What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Goodbye F430, bought a P.....

swnyradar

.......Pininfarina desiged 458 Italia :grin::grin::grin:

WHAT A MACHINE!!!
Can’t wait to put some miles on it come spring. Seriously impressed how capable it feels, super compliant and confidence inspiring and feels much faster than the 430 which I thought was pretty mega. The gearbox is a masterpiece.

I‘ve had an eventful week with 2 x return drives to Chichester (480 mile round trip each time) to view and then collect the car coinciding with our busiest week of the year so far at work, but all very worthwhile.

It’s Gigio Titanio, nero leather with Grigio Scuro Stitching (lightens the interior nicely) lots of Carbon including race seats, 8k miles.

I must say that I was a bit apprehensive buying from a non-franchise dealer (though the car is still under the 5th year of extended warranty) as my previous experience in buying the 430 from one was terrible. But I must say that I found Premier GT fantastic to deal with, all questions and queries were answered immediately and the car was presented for collection immaculate. A completely hassle free transaction.

Here are some photos, I haven’t done any at home yet as the weather is pretty crap at present.

Intitial viewing

IMG_2492.jpg IMG_2485.jpg IMG_2486.jpg IMG_2491.jpg

Collection day with the my 430 being part ex’d

IMG_E2499.jpg IMG_2497.jpg IMG_2501.jpg IMG_2503.jpg thumbnail (1).jpg

She’s all tucked up for Winter now (DEHUMIDIFER ON :laugh::laugh:), which is going to drag even more this year waiting for the spring driving weather to arrive.

IMG_2514.jpg IMG_2507.jpg

As a side note, the test drive last Sunday was quite an event.
It was a beautiful crisp morning, and just after leaving the dealers place and heading up the A24, we were passed by this rare bird (McLaren F1 GTR) which I then chased for a few miles. Got a bit carried away as the max speed trip was showing 117mph after the test drive, oops!

thumbnail.jpg

It turns out the owner was filming that day, Mark Collins knows him and Mark sent me a youtube video the owner has posted, with my test drive captured for posterity! (he passes my car at 1.53)

https://youtu.be/blOkbOfUU9M

Lovely colour - interior looks great too.

Seems a lot of 458's have sports seats...

The committee will want to know how on Earth you part ex'd your non-standard 430 though...

Last edited:
[emoji23][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]10kmore. Brilliant.
However are you sure you've not paid 20k over for the 458 [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]lol.kidding. Lovely car. Enjoy[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Congrats Mike.....lovely car and look forward to seeing it on the weekender.
Andy74b’s F1 without the Christmas tree :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[emoji23][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]10kmore. Brilliant.
However are you sure you've not paid 20k over for the 458 [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]lol.kidding. Lovely car. Enjoy[emoji106]

Who knows? What if I’d bought it new, would I have paid 70k over? Only relevant when you decide to sell.

Fantastic Mike, look forward to chasing it in the Spring :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Who knows? What if I’d bought it new, would I have paid 70k over? Only relevant when you decide to sell.
[emoji106] it doesn't matter hope to hit a trip next year. Have fun[emoji106] for the next 3 months.. enjoy walking back and forth drooling and staring at what's in your garage. We've all (we are all doing it) done it [emoji106]

[emoji106] it doesn't matter hope to hit a trip next year. Have fun[emoji106] for the next 3 months.. enjoy walking back and forth drooling and staring at what's in your garage. We've all (we are all doing it) done it [emoji106]

:thumbsup:

The committee will want to know how on Earth you part ex'd your non-standard 430 though...

Nope, the committee was actually wondering why he didn't get money back on the deal. You know, as well spec'd 430s are actually better than 458s......... :tongue3:

Great looking car. Congrats :thumbsup:

lovely

Congrats on your new car, it looks the dogs whatsits:thumbsup:

I've passed Premier GT in Pulborough many times on the way to/from Gatwick, they have a great range of vehicles, I would recommend anyone in the area to call in, just dont have SWMBO with you:laugh: