What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

New Moderator

Angelis

We have managed to find a new moderator.

He's a bit new at this moderator stuff so I hope everyone is nice to him while he figures out what to do. Try not to take advatage of him too much or take the mickey as he may ban you.

Let's all welcome our newest moderator.........

Stig.

Welcome dude.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

So whats the deal, i know hes a dude and a good guy but does he not still work for the darkside:huh: .............Hey come on i am only saying what some may be thinking. So were does his loyalty lie? Stigmundo??

ferrarispider said:
So whats the deal, i know hes a dude and a good guy but does he not still work for the darkside:huh: .............Hey come on i am only saying what some may be thinking. So were does his loyalty lie? Stigmundo??
i don't care .... greetings, stig .... another fine assett.

YIPEE GREAT NEWS I STAND A BETTER CHANCE NOW FOR THE MODS JOB ON FCHAT THANKS STIG :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks for all the kind words, but I can understand why there may be a degree of suspicion as I clearly have a foot in both camps.

Perhaps I can put it in this way;

You guys are the reason I still own a Ferrari, and I have always been there for you even though somtimes you can't see me; sometimes I'm behind you, sometimes I'm in front, occasionally I have to turn to face you, but I have always been with you.

If you are happy to have me here, I'm happy to serve.....

sletti said:
If you are happy to have me here, I'm happy to serve.....
what if we aint ???????????:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: just curious thats all

steve f said:
what if we aint ???????????:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: just curious thats all

We ARE though. Why u got invisble mode on AGAIN???

steve f said:

As AndrewG (new mod) said upon reading the UK section of the moderators forum, "Does stevef know how much effort you have put into keeping him on Fchat?".........:wink3:

Personally I'm delighted you've agreed to take on the UNPAID, OFTEN THANKLESS task of being a Mod!
It's nice to have a calm and eloquent guiding hand to smooth potentially troubled waters.

I can't see any conflict of interest with you being a Mod elsewhere, it surely just gives you greater insight into how matters should and should not be handled!

So if you could start by sorting out the current prima-donnas who have been lording it about and running rough-shod over the suppressed masses, that'd be just super!:tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3:

Welcome stig. We've got to have someone experienced to keep these other moderators in check. :wink3:

That leaves the administrator from the other site with a bit of a dilemma I'd say. :D

sletti said:
As AndrewG (new mod) said upon reading the UK section of the moderators forum, "Does stevef know how much effort you have put into keeping him on Fchat?".........:wink3:

perfect. now this forum is perfect.:thumbsup: