What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

New Moderator

sletti said:
Thanks for all the kind words, but I can understand why there may be a degree of suspicion as I clearly have a foot in both camps.

Perhaps I can put it in this way;

You guys are the reason I still own a Ferrari, and I have always been there for you even though somtimes you can't see me; sometimes I'm behind you, sometimes I'm in front, occasionally I have to turn to face you, but I have always been with you.

If you are happy to have me here, I'm happy to serve.....
Yea wellcome Stiggy, i realy needed to hear you to say that dude:thumbsup: And i am glad you understod why i asked as are others who were glad i raised the point but maybe would not want to say.
No problem with you at all dude:grin: Problem cleared up. Wellcome Mody:grin:

I was strongly opposed to him becoming a Mod on this forum as I have a phobia against people with facial hair.

However he has agreed to shave the left side of his face in order to be a Mod.

That's dedication for you!!!

sletti said:
Well, you know me; I seem to have a mission in life to chronicle human folly!:laugh:

LOL.... seriously though, I'm glad you're modding here now. I've always thought you were a voice of reason on the old place. An asset to xfchat as far as I'm concerned :thumbsup:

Great news, whether the Stig is a mod on F-chat or not (I don't keep up to date on these things) His expertise is valued as a moderator.

Massive congrats!

I've been a mod on m3forum.com for two years+ (nearly at 50k members) and know how awkward it can be dealing with the worst of the worst. Take everything in your stride and ignore the naysayers.

Angelis said:
I was strongly opposed to him becoming a Mod on this forum as I have a phobia against people with facial hair.

However he has agreed to shave the left side of his face in order to be a Mod.

That's dedication for you!!!

Razor at he ready, comrade!

Barabus said:
Singing:-

'Stiggy come lately

He's the new kid in town'

Welcome me old mucka stig and what song is that?

Eagles are touring next year Si.

Official online welcome Stig - hope the excellent karma from this forum is regenerating what you lost on the Texan Twats site.

Barabus said:
Singing:-

'Stiggy come lately

He's the new kid in town'

Welcome me old mucka stig and what song is that?
Just to clarify and to try to be a smart ****

Johhny Come Lately

Eagles - Hotel California

Not a massive Eagles fan but do like the Album very much.

Well done Stiggy :thumbsup: