Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Search results

1. R

Cheap (bent?) 355 wishbone

I'm after a 355 wishbone to have a crack at getting the suspension bushes out of. I want a spare to see how much of a ballache the infamously tedious removal process is so that I can decide between DIY over winter or putting my hand in my pocket and paying sometime. Obviously the cheaper the...
  2. R

Ferrari immobiliser remote fob 165016 for 355 360 456 550 575

Works fine, only selling as I bought a kit of three remotes from Ferrari and those are now paired with my 355. £65 posted.
  3. R

355 suspension actuator 158732

As title, I need a suspension actuator but I don't 900 quid need one! Mine's shot, and it's not the gears but the motor so can't be repaired. If you're selling one, please DM me. Thanks, Steve
  4. R

355 light mods for track driving

For one reason or another, my 355 has been sitting in a dry garage, unused, since I had my first child 5 years ago. It's a (relatively) leggy one, with nearly 60k miles on the clock. I previously used it mainly for trips to Europe and for Sunday morning blasts, but with twins arriving...
  5. R

Ferrari 159411 (unhook deviation) steering column stalks for 355, 456, 550

Used part 159411, which they call "unhook deviation" but which you and I would call steering column stalks. Taken from my 355. I purchased these because an auto electrician diagnosed a problem with my indicators due to the column stalks. It was in fact down to a dodgy relay. So, these are now...
  6. R

355 driving lamp stone chip removal

Being so close to the road, the 355's driving lamps are highly vulnerable to stone chips. After 52,000 miles, mine were cloudy due to heavy pock-marking of the surface. I contacted several headlight refinishing companies to get them ground and polished, but none of them wanted the work...
  7. R

355 immobiliser PIN recovery project

Hi all, I'm considering putting my Raspberry Pi to good use by coming up with a method to recover the immobilser PIN from a 355's immobiliser ECU using a brute force attack. You wouldn't want to sit in the car and try the 10,000 possible combinations using the key-turning method, but it's a...
  8. R

Replacing the airbag wheel - problem with Momo boss

I'm in the middle of fitting a Momo Race steering wheel to my 355. It hasn't turned out to be the 15 minute job I imagined - someone has already had a go at that and had rounded off an airbag retaining bolt, so I spent a good hour drilling that out. I've finally got the old wheel off, only to...
  9. R

Finally, I did a deal on my first Ferrari!

I remember as a 13 year old boy spending hours gazing at magazine articles about the newly-launched Ferrari 355. I wanted one like I've never wanted any other car. Having grown up and worked my way into a position where I could potentially afford to run one, I've spent the last two years with...