What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

348 GTC - How many still around & value?

WillW said:
Not for every eye! I think if you want to be more "race", this is very good way to go. :thumbsup:
We could as as well that should all 360's be sold as they look $hit compared to 430? :wink3: :laugh:

Yes, why bother getting a 360 when a 430 is a superior car. :laugh: :laugh:

As for the 348 v 355 looks comparison, they are both great looking cars, but IMO the 348 looks more like a racer. :thumbsup:

And to think Julian is a former 348 owner. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Lagerlout said:
Forgot to add that they had factory SF shields on the wings, metal, not recessed.
Are the badges unique to the GTC or were they recycled F40 ones(not that that's a bad thing :shocked: )?

Erm, no idea Graham. I had a look at some of the badges on an F430 and they look identical to mine so not sure. Will have to have a nosey at an F40 one day.

Angelis said:
Yes, why bother getting a 360 when a 430 is a superior car. :laugh: :laugh:

Range for a 360 say £55 to £90k. Range or a 430 say £120 to £150k. that may make a few buyers decide on a 360 over a 430 :thumbsup: .

a very rare car but not the rarest 348, there was infact 3 factory GT le mans cars made and 1 made for a customer.

Anorak Andy.:grin:

Attachments

• newgts.jpg
    newgts.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 898
Andy HLS said:
a very rare car but not the rarest 348, there was infact 3 factory GT le mans cars made and 1 made for a customer.

Nice lights - when are you getting yours Andy?

Andy HLS said:

So...a 348 was raced at le Mans.

Any similar 355's raced there?

tonyh said:

How sad the 355 only got a little write up,as there wasnt much to say, in the 348 story of the (Le mans racing):grin: they described the evolution 3 engine built without air restriction, thats mine that is:laugh: :tongue3: Fancy all u people owning a race care that never managed to race in the ultimate car race:laugh: :laugh:

Andy