What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Russ's Cafe Bar

I wish I had a photo of my first car and first motor bike, never took any unfortunately :thumbsdow think we had a camera which took flash cubes on top of the camera:grin:
not like now a days.

Don't normally do politics but just read a story which made me smile just a smidge:

"Nine scientists have glued themselves to the floor of Volkswagen’s Autostadt facility in Germany to protest climate change. Sadly for members of the ‘Scientific Rebellion’ activist group when it came time to close up for the night, VW locked the doors and switched off the lights and heating."

That didn't really go to plan, did it :laugh:

Don't normally do politics but just read a story which made me smile just a smidge:

"Nine scientists have glued themselves to the floor of Volkswagen’s Autostadt facility in Germany to protest climate change. Sadly for members of the ‘Scientific Rebellion’ activist group when it came time to close up for the night, VW locked the doors and switched off the lights and heating."

That didn't really go to plan, did it :laugh:

And they decided to protest in the car company that has put the most money into alternative synthetic fuels - idiots